Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cody Simpson - So Listen

Cody's Just released Single is dropping panties all over Australia and elsewhere. His song its more groove worthy than Usher Climax, but that's another story. "I've been trying to find the right words" Cody sings like an angel and i too have been trying to find the right words to tell Bieber Stans that CODY SIMPSON is just as good if not better than Bieber. Don't me wrong i do love Justin's music but his fans tend to get a bit crazy at times with their tone deaf ears to anything not Justin. Anyways back to Cody who enlsited T-Pain to join him on his best song yet "Let the church say Amen" says T-pain which I think is his best lyric of his feature in this song. So listen is the perfect song to sing to you significant other who just wont listen. "I need some louder speaking actions" you can quote from Cody's powerful musical sermon. This gives me high hope for Cody's album due this summer. I will definitely be listening Cody.

Check Out the song below






No comments:

Post a Comment